Thursday, February 4, 2010

17 stone 13 and a half pounds!!!

Day 34 - Desperate Times...


First day doing the weightwatchers thing. Not too bad. Survived it and didn't try to eat anyone's babies. Luckily I like vegetables and fruits and pulses. Looks like I might be eating a lot of them in the foreseeable future.

My favourite alternative snacks of the day are Sugar Snaps and Picked Gherkins... Both of which are zero points. So I can eat all I want of them.

So when I weighed in last night I was 17 stone 13 and a half pounds!! I take that to be 18 stone then ;-) that's an awful weight and the heaviest I have ever been. According to the Ww booklet my ideal weight is just over 13 stone, but I think that is a little extreme. I haven't been that weight since I was a teenager, except for one brief period in my thirties when I was into weights and going to a gym 5 times a week. Everyone said I was too skinny then.

No, I'll be happy if I can get down under 15 stone. It's a big ask, but after looking at some video footage of myself recently I'm determined to give it a shot.

After all, I have nothing to lose but my belly ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment