Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nervous!!



Tonight is my first weigh in with Weightwatchers. Well..my first since my initial join up. I've been really good this week..sticking to my points and trying to be sensible with portions. It's not easy as I'm used to just serving myself BIG portions.

What can I say..I LOVE food!!

So gone are the buckets of rice...chinese takeaways..Indian takeaways...creamy home made dishes...butter...choccy biscuits...and all the other tools of satan..hehe!!

In are Ryvita..tomatoes..fruit..tomatoes..low fat mayo..tomatoes..teeny portions of rice and pasta..tomatoes...zero point soup...tomatoes....oh and did I mention tomatoes?

Anyway, tonight is the tale of the tape. I'd be lying if I said I wont be disappointed if there's no change, or heavens forbid, I've gained weight. I'd be hoping to have lost at least a couple of pounds. Although the lack of any real exercise in the last week has me worried slightly.

But we'll see.

On the good front....my new Tamron 90mm DI F2.8 Macro lens arrived today, so I can't wait to get home and get my hands on it.

The things that make me happy huh? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment