Friday, January 15, 2010

Project 365 - Day 14





So I had my first little bump on the 365 road yesterday. I left home , knowing I was going straight out to meet some friends after work, so I had my Nikon D300 and the 50mm lens I'd decided to use this week. One problem though!! I left the memory card in the card reader at home, and I didn't have any spares with me. So a very expensive camera which without a memory card is basically a large lump of plastic and glass.

Luckily though Sharon, one of my friends, had a compact camera with her which she kindly let me borrow to take a few shots of her and Melissa. It's not the 50mm lens, but at least I got my shot!

So this is Melissa, who's Birthday is this week and Sharon and the kind people at the Jury's Hotel made up a little cheesecake plate for her and we sang Happy Birthday for her. Even the Duty Manager joined in.

Very cute :-)

Happy Birthday Melissa :-)

So after we scoffed the mini birthday cake we went for a really nice Indian meal in Rupshas Restaurant in Dorset Street.

Melissa kept threatening to do her world famous Lightbulb dance, but in the end common sense prevailed :-)




Lucky me surrounded by gorgeous gals. It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment