Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project 365 - Day 15

The beginning of week 3 already and after the panic of Day 14, I made double sure I was covered with a card for Day 15. Although it turned out to be a pretty uneventful day....not much in the way of inspiration photography wise or any other wise.

So I ended up using a couple of shots I took during the day in work while watching a You Tube video of two of my favourite artists, Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. I love Male/Female Duo's in this style, I'm also a big fan of the work that Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan did together, and I think that when you get a great combination of a make voice and a strong female voice it really doesn't get much better, especially when you have songwriters of the ilk of messrs Rice and Hansard.

So I took a couple of shots around the office and just made it a mini project on how I could play around with them within Photoshop and going a little crazy with the sliders, which I prefer not to do usually.

Anyway, enough ...here are the shots I considered for Day 15.



This was the shot I ended up using as my Day 15 shot in the end.




An alternative shot with a slightly different processing. I preferred the angle and look of the first though.

















I've used this little wiry guy before in shots I've done (It's actually a mobile phone holder). In fact I used him way back when I first started to get a little more serious about photography and bought my first "proper" camera, a Fujifilm bridge camera that really gave me the bug for photography and led me on to buy my first DSLR.















So onwards to Saturday and Day 15, where I think I managed to get something a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment