Friday, January 22, 2010

Damn I'm so bad at this blog lark!!

I really am. I haven't posted in about a week. Not that too many people will have noticed..but it's an exercise for myself if nothing else. I was kinda hoping my 365 Project would keep me motivated to keep my Blog up to date.

But I have a pretty narrow and short attention span. I'm posting on my Flickr account and my Facebook...so I think my poor concentration is getting stretched to the limit.

Usually what gets me back here is when I read somebody else's Blog and think to myself..dammit..why aren't you writing in your own blog as well.

So anyway...I will do a catch-up post on my 365 thing later this evening hopefully.

At least that way if, in the far distant future, hundreds of people are clamouring to read my amazing blog and I've become the Stephen Fry of Dublin 15...there will be older posts for people to look back on and say...god he was really shite when he started ;-)

Anyway..sorry Blog..I'll try to be a better boy in future :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment