Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365 - The first 12 Days

So I've made it through the first 12 days of my first 365 Project and have managed to get at least one half decent pic each day, sometimes more. I've been publishing the pics on my Flickr account and my Facebook account. I had intended on posting here each day with an expanded description but time and ill health over the first 2 weeks of the year slowed me down.

So with this post hopefully I'm back on track and will post a seperate pic each day.

Any comments on the shots or even ideas for shots in the future gratefully accepted.

Later.

Day 12 - Once

Day 11 - A Musical Interlude

Day 10 - Jennifer
Day 9 - Detail on a branch in the snow

Day 8 - Just Dessert

Day 7 - Ignorance or Rebellion?

Day 6 - The Big Chill

Day 5 - Back to Work

Day 4 - Lisdoonan Graveyard, Co. Monaghan.

Day 3 - Farewell to Christmas

Day 2 - Resolutions

Day 1 - A New Start

No comments:

Post a Comment